We have just released 1.9.2 as a mostly maintenance release with some bug fixes and minor enhancements. See below for the full list of changes:
= 1.9.2 =
* New! – Installation data tracking so we can make Sunshine work better with popular plugins/themes (opt-out available)
* Add – Allow low res images to be included in file downloads
* Add – Missing digital download file recheck
* Add – Better error checking/error display for image processor
* Add – Alternate download method re-instated, cron job to delete zip files generated from alternate download method every day
* Fix – PHP errors on registration errors occured in certain situations
* Fix – Fix update routine to properly update attachment meta data
* Fix – Watermark not always applied
* Fix – Some items/discounts in cart not passed along after login/register
One of the features of 1.9.2 is a new tracking system. If you opt-in and allow Sunshine to track data, it will send information back to us about what version of Sunshine you are running, your theme, plugins and various server settings. With this information we can get a better picture for the typical environment and most common themes and plugins in use alongside Sunshine. We can then do better testing before releasing versions of Sunshine.
This idea was inspired copied (being honest here) from the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast – the most popular SEO plugin for WordPress currently available (and we can’t recommend it highly enough).
You can simply opt-out of this tracking if you want – not a problem if you don’t feel comfortable participating.