Sunshine 2.2.3 has been released with some bug fixes. Below is the full changelog list:
* Fix - When viewing gallery on front end, make admin bar "edit" link go to gallery instead of Client Galleries page
* Fix - Image processor typos
* Fix - Issue applying discounts to logged in users
* Fix - Missing a CSS class on the gallery list <ul> element for Sunshine themes
* Update - Refined user capability access
* Update - If Local Pickup is only shipping method, don't show shipping fields
* Update - If Local Pickup is selected, hide shipping fields (even though they are above, might help reduce some confusion)
* Update - If gallery requires email and logged in as admin, don't ask for email - not necessary!
* Update - Made Image Processor ajax queued so it will not import the next image until the previous one is done. This helps slow servers from getting overwhelmed and causing errors.
* Update - Remove automatically switching to "Uploaded to this page" when trying to set a featured image. Easy enough to do manually and causes issues when you don't want it from the current page.