Sunshine 2.3.5 Released
I have just released Sunshine 2.3.5 which mostly addressed bug fixes (see below). Typically these x.x.x point releases are bug fixes only, but a few new things snuck in because they were quite simple to get added.
Option to watermark thumbnail images
This feature request directly from the first Sunshine Hangout. In reviewing what it would take to make this happen, I found it would require about 10 lines of code so went ahead and added it into this release.
Translations for ALL of Sunshine
This is part of my plan to focus on our growing international users for a bit. Previously only the core Sunshine plugin was available for translation. I have been able to merge the translations for the core Sunshine and all the add-ons into a single file. This means translating everything about Sunshine is now possible and much easier to manage and why it took so long to make this happen. Head on over to our translation site to help Sunshine be fully translated for your language – many of them only need a little more work to be 100% complete.
Oh, and all the translations which users have submitted are now incorporated.
* Add – Option to add watermark to thumbnail images
* Add – Add “register here” text link to be more clear when a user wants to mark an image as favorite but not yet logged in
* Fix – Issues using “Billing as Shipping” and error checking
* Fix – Sharing images/galleries had wrong URLs
* Fix – Taxable shipping costs not being added
* Fix – Credits properly applied to PayPal payments
* Fix – Yoast SEO was overriding Sunshine’s own title tags with wrong data for individual galleries and images, not anymore
* Fix – When using comma as decimal separator, issues with PayPal for payments
* Update – All translations have been updated. All add-on strings are now included in the core Sunshine translation .pot file so ALL of Sunshine can now be fully translated.