1.3.1: Digital downloads improvements
This minor update release fixes mostly issues relating to our Digital Downloads add-on as well as making a nice improvement. A great new feature as requested by a user is to allow the downloaded file to be other file formats besides just .jpg. So now, you can have the downloaded file be any of the following: .jpg, .tif, .tiff, .png, .dng or .zip!
How our digital download system works is that you must have exactly matching file names in both your images folder and your download folder. So if you uploaded an image called “johnson-family-01.jpg” in your images folder, you needed to have a matching “johnson-family-01.jpg” in your downloads folder. However, now your downloads folder can contain “johnson-family-01.jpg/tif/tiff/png/dng/zip”!
This was at the request of a photographer shooting in medium format and needing to sell higher quality digital negatives than what .jpg provides. We think this will open up some new doors, especially being able to use .zip files.
= 1.3.1 =
* Fix – Image file extension can now be .jpg or .JPG
* Fix – When deleting a gallery, some users experienced a PHP error that didn’t let the redirect after deletion occur
* Fix – Remove “See customization options” link in Design tab options – no longer needed
* Fix – Digital downloads folder selection now works for .jpg or .JPG images
* Add – Digital downloads now allows for various file types: .jpg, .zip, .tif, .tiff, .dng, .png