Numbering software is often vague and varies from company to company. With Sunshine Photo Cart, our goal was to make the 1.0 release our official first release for sale. Up to this point, we have been working on developing features and working with beta testers to get as many bugs found and fixed as possible.
Today we are extremely excited to announce that Sunshine is finally releasing version 1.0 - no joke!
This has been a great experience starting this project from scratch and getting it to this first release. We want to thank all our beta testers who helped so much in the process.
With the release of 1.0, we are also kicking things off with a promo. 50% off the entire month of April! Just use coupon code "launch" at checkout to receive the discount.
For our beta testers who have been following along, here is the full changelog for the update to 1.0.
Please note that if you are using the Local Delivery shipping option, you must now enter at least one zip/postal code in the Settings area for this option to work for your clients.
* Fix - Updating URLs on WordPress login, registration, password reset forms to better know when we are coming from a Sunshine page and link back to Sunshine when appropriate
* Add - Custom names for shipping methods
* Add - Local Delivery option now lets you select which zipcodes can choose this option
* Fix - Wasn't showing all products when creating a discount/promo
* Fix - Cart, checkout, favorite pages now will show content if entered for the page in page editor
* Fix - Displaying images in gallery in proper order for realsies finally
* Fix - Redo how to determine which images to count and process in a folder because of ProPhoto dynamically adding images to Sunshine gallery folders resulting in images being re-imported repeatedly
* Fix - Discount calculation was not calculated properly when trying to limit a discount to one specific product and a client ordered the more than the Max Quantity but for multiple photos
* Fix - Updating cart cleared all coupons
* Fix - User favorite images in admin had wrong URL