Customize layouts and emails with template overrides
Sunshine Photo Cart is a highly customizable client galleries WordPress plugin, allowing photographers to create a photo selling experience that meets their specific needs. One aspect is the ability to customize the template files to update the layout of any aspect of Sunshine Photo Cart and even emails.
Finding existing template files
- Download the Sunshine Photo Cart plugin zip file from WordPress.org
- Unzip the file and find the "templates" folder. These are the core template files in use throughout Sunshine Photo Cart.
Implement custom template files in your theme
- Create a "sunshine" folder within your theme. For example, a new folder at "wp-content/themes/your-theme/sunshine".
- Copy the template file you want, being sure to maintain the same folder structure within your new folder. Example, if you want to use a custom template for a line item in the cart, you would copy "sunshine-photo-cart/templates/cart/item.php" to "wp-content/themes/your-theme/sunshine/cart/item.php"
- Customize the new file in your theme as needed.
Still need help?
If you have not yet found your answer in the documentation articles, please contact support